Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Camp Toyahvale!!!

For those who don't know (see my earlier posts around December 2016) a large oil & gas reserve has been 'discovered' in the incredibly beautiful high desert around Balmorhea and north of Big Bend National  Apache fuckin oil company has promised to install 4fuckinthousand fracking sights in the area that is home for endangered and unique species in several aquifers so deep and mysterious no one even knows their source. Camp Toyahvale was set up around the time that Standing Rock was winding down.
Image may contain: sky, cloud, grass, outdoor and nature
The camp has expanded!!!

Image may contain: outdoor Sacred Fire Camp Toyahvale

Image may contain: outdoor and nature

Image may contain: grass, tree, sky, plant, mountain, outdoor and nature
Add caption


Image may contain: plant, tree, grass, sky, outdoor and nature
The fire that miraculously stopped just next to the camp kitchen when the wind changed direction





Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and natureImage may contain: sky and outdoor
No longer hanging on the fence that faces the road, missing the opportunity to inform thousands...tearz



Desert Storm
Add caption


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home