Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, January 20, 2020

Regrets...


            I’m back in the Bay, working on getting my truck and camper road ready: I want to go back to Harlingen and Austin, as well as spending time at Yalui Village in Pharr Texas (just south of fuckin McAllen immigrant prison) and as well as joining the “witness at the border” action which is calling for a continuous presence at Brownsville/Matamoros to watch as ICE & border patrol implements the MPP dictum of tRump.
            “MPP” – how typical ‘amerikkkan’ euphemism and not ‘just’ a whitewashing but a blatant lie. “Migrant ‘Protection’ Protocols” where we are  we are neither ‘protecting’ migrants nor doing anything for the ‘immigration process’, as it claims, but are transporting migrants to other countries while they await asylum in the u.s.ofa. If you wannt more info, check out https://www.lawg.org/remaininmx/
            I deeply regret not being able to be in Brownsville on the 12th of January, which was the first day of the ‘witness’ action but I have tons to do on my truck and my camper, including but not limited to: replacing & repainting the bottom two panels on my back rollup door; replacing my solar inverter (the hardest task but I have Shazam!); varnishing the floor in my camper; removing the ‘on demand hot water heater’ as the copper pipes have frozen solid – and burst – in cold weather not just once but twice so fuck it, I’ll heat up water if I need hot water; paneling & covering the vents in the space where the hot water heater was installed; replace the storage shelves under my desk with more useful and organized drawers; wash solar panels. And lastly, refill propane tank and fill up veggie oil tanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home