Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, April 22, 2024

Day 13: From the River Bank to the Park

After bannering on the river bank, we walked around Piedras Negras a little bit, finding better food and witnessing this part of the city.
a side street in Piedras Negras

Misinformation rife in Mexico also - this looks like a 24 week old fetus, praying. An anti-choice, anti-life, anti-womyn's health propaganda poster hanging on the street.

Banners and light show in small city park in Eagle Pass on a major road. Lots of people pass and honk in support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home