Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, January 08, 2011

From the road

This land is magic! I only have a camera phone so I cannot begin to capture it's stark and stunning beauty.

You can see the road is well paved - all the roads I have driven on are well paved, recently paved, with very, very small stretches in the process of being paved. But you can also see the tiny, tiny non-existent 'shoulder'. At least this stretch there appears to be no huge drop at the edge of the pavement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home