Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, January 07, 2011

Sick


And then I read the ACLU announcement today that some mean, tiny congressperson with no consciousness let alone humanity or respect for our constitution, has introduced a bill to disallow children born in the u.s. citizenship. Born to non-citizens that is. Born to non-white non-citizens that really is.

Too bad he wasn’t around when all those Anglo Saxons hit the shores so many centuries ago – the u.s. could have remained in the hands of those already living here. Just think, no white people would be citizens!

Oh, he has included an exception: unless you’re a non-citizen in the u.s. military! So kill, kill, kill and your child can become a citizen.

I’m sick.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home