Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Several more awesome CodePINK wimmin have arrived: Julia from Chicago, Annie from Santa Cruz, Nancy from Tucson, Cindi from Washington, Marie from Lake Tahoe, Mary Ann from Houston, Julia from Chicago.

And of course, Celeste from Petaluma has been here for several days prepping the house and taking care of details!

Celeste has gone shopping for us and has been cooking. We share a delicious mostly organic, mostly vegan meal along with sharp, intense, compassionate conversation spate with strategy, analysis, and ideas for our actions here in D.C.

I am filled with such hope and inspiration, sharing meals, political ideas, and getting to know these wimmin who will be acting to make herstory during the next few days and weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home