Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, December 12, 2011

No veggie oil in New Mexico - tears...

So Dean calls me back. He has arrived at his plant full of 100,000 gallons of unprocessed veggie oil. He has tested the oil, that he is really preparing for distilling into biodiesel but will sell to me if it's good.

He tells me there are 1500 parts or percentage or something of water in the oil, which is not good for an engine. I've already had enough truck challenges so I appreciate his testing the oil and being honest with me.

Back to the drawing board. My contact, Will, in Scottsdale is trying to get 100 gallons of centrifuged veggie oil for me! YEAH!!! So I only have to worry about another 350 miles maybe, until I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home