Since 9/11, many have said as soon as people in the u.s. start to FEEL the monetary cost of war impact their own lives, THEN they will get out into the streets.
They didn't get out in the streets either time the last president stole both elections. They didn't get out in the streets when the patriot act slashed and burned our Constitutional Rights. They didn't get out in the streets when our civil liberties were smashed.
Now those people who here-to-for enjoyed a medium of affluence are now financially challenged and beginning to clear the pleasant sedation of privilege. Maybe they will finally realize they are under attack, the same attack perpetrated upon the people who have been discriminated against, who have suffered genocide, who have been locked into poverty from the beginning of this nation.
WE'RE ALL UNDER ATTACK - by the rich, the wealthy, and their corporations!
- We will not allow our wars to rage on against Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan!
- We will NOT allow our unions to be demolished!
- We will NOT allow public education to be destroyed, tuition to skyrocket!
- We will NOT allow immigrants to suffer racist attacks, by legislation, the INS or Homeland "Security"!
- We will NOT allow individuals to be deemed “illegal” and deported!
- We will NOT allow Black people to be persecuted into prisons, on the streets, in institutions!
- We will NOT allow corporations and the wealthy to continue their greedy, mean, deadly rule!
- We will NOT allow tax breaks for the rich, banks, corporations while Head Start, Legal Aid, Planned Parenthood are cut!
- We will NOT allow attacks on women’s rights!
- We will NOT allow billions given to corporate interests while Social Security languishes!
- We will NOT allow nuclear power plants and weapons to exist!
- We will NOT allow chemical companies, Monsanto, biotech industries to poison our food, our mother earth, our water, our air.
- We will NOT allow Chevron to continue shirking an oil severance tax while Welfare, Medi-Cal, Pell Grants disappear!
- We will NOT allow the budget to be “balanced” by continuing tax breaks for the rich while depriving poor and vulnerable people our basic rights and needs.
- We will NOT allow our weapons to be sold or “given” around the world!
- We will NOT allow the continued manufacturing of weapons, equipment, skills needed to destroy humans, all the components of war and domination!
- We will NOT allow the continued use and abuse of unrenewable resources to meet our glutton energy wants.